Relocating to Rochester MN
So, you’re relocating to Rochester MN? Welcome!
There’s almost no better resource than a real estate agent when it comes to relocating, and we’re not just saying that because we’re in the business. Real estate agents are experts when it comes to analyzing the housing market. They know where to eat, where to shop, which neighborhoods are great, where the new builds will be (and when they’ll be). They know all about the schools in each area. One of the best things is that realtors have a network of professionals that they’ve worked with over the years–from plumbers to contractors, inspectors to loan officers. Agents are a wealth of information.
We’re sure you have a lot of questions before Relocating to Rochester MN:
- What’s Rochester like? What is there to do in Rochester? What’s the school system like? We’ll give you the scoop.
- What’s Minnesota like? What is there to do outside of Rochester? We’ll be happy to tell you about Minnesota life.
- What’s the market like? Will it be easy to find a home in Rochester?
- What are the best neighborhoods to look in?
- Do you have special services for those relocating to Rochester? Of course. We offer detailed “Welcome” packets for our clients with information about the best restaurants, hotels, sights to see, and trusted service providers, not to mention our expert advice on finding a home here.
- How do I find an agent in Rochester? We have some sage advice on how to find an agent and differentiate the agent is great from the one who sounds great.
Of course, one of the biggest questions and greatest concerns of those moving to Rochester is…
How’s Rochester’s Economy?
The economy is stable and strong. Fortune Magazine named Mayo Clinic in their Top 100 Companies to Work For report. Job opportunities and city growth continue to expand with the creation of the Mayo Clinic’s Destination Medical Center (or DMC).
In addition to boosting the local economy with thousands of new jobs and millions in local and state tax revenue, the DMC promises to add even more dining options, entertainment, shopping, and arts and community events for local residents.
Rochester is the fastest growing city in Minnesota, one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, and a city that prides itself on family values and a strong sense of community.
The strength of Rochester’s economy and its stability is one of the reasons why Money Magazine recognized Rochester three straight years in a row by naming the city as one of the best places to live, and Livability.com ranked Rochester #6 out of the Top 100 Places to Live for 2014.
Have more questions about relocating to Rochester MN? We’re always happy to help. Contact us