Property ID : 4081378
$575,000 - Single Family
630 Donnington Place NE, Byron
Highlights and Special Features
- Carefully designed home with comfort and beauty in mind. High-end finishes throughout the home that provide flow and continuity. End of cul-de-sac location!
- Spacious and bright gourmet kitchen with all the upgrades you’d expect! Custom maple cabinetry with cherry stain, granite, high-end stainless appliances and transom window for additional light!
- Both formal and informal dining options in addition to large center island with snack-bar seating! Formal dining has deep tray ceiling, multi-tier chandelier and beautiful hardwood flooring. A room sure to capture good memories with friends.
- Stunning two-story great room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking private, wooded backyard! Built-in maple cabinetry surrounds gas fireplace that adds warmth and beauty.
- You’ll love working from home in the main floor office! Double glass French door entry, 12’ ceiling and windows on 2 sides—views of front entry and private backyard!
- Highly-functional mudroom off back entry! Tiled floor, built-in lockers, plus over-sized closet for outdoor clothing and nicely laid out laundry area with front-loading washer and dryer; upper and lower cabinetry. Conveniently placed half bath too!
- Three bedrooms, including master suite, plus loft on upper. Bedrooms 2 & 3 share Jack-n-Jill full bath! Open stairway provides dramatic view overlooking great room. Loft makes a great play, game, or media area.
- Walkout lower features a cozy entertainment area with contemporary fireplace, and built-in entertainment console with back access for equipment storage. Adjacent full wet bar has center island, full-sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher. Alcove with full-view windows provides access to a shaded stamped concrete patio.
- Lower level also offers fully-finished exercise room wired for sound, 4th bedroom and deluxe bath—great guest set up!
- Notice the additional pre-stressed garage room tucked under upper garage with its own garage door!
- Additional features include 3-car insulated garage, maintenance-free deck, extensive landscaping, in-ground sprinkler, 9’ ceilings at a minimum on main and lower levels, hot water re-circulation line to several areas, 3-zone heating, whole-house humidifier, multi-zone sound system, spray-foam insulation, and wired for security.
- $130 monthly dues that includes trash, maintenance of common areas and social membership to Somerby Golf Community with use of exercise room, hot tub, and outdoor pool.
- Award winning Byron Schools
- 2017 taxes $8,836 (non-homestead)
This information sheet is subject to errors and omissions. RE/MAX Results, its agents and employees do not assume the responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.