Property ID : 4080697
Active $525,000 - Single Family
3931 Hidden Place NE
Highlights and Special Features
- Beautiful wide plank floors—real hardwoods!
- Front door with glass upper, side light window, and glass storm door
- Vaulted with 2 skylights-open and expansive!
- Pendant light fixture and wall sconces
- Wired for security system
- Garage access
- Solarium window enclosure-wooded views on 3 sides!
- Access to wrap-around deck
- Tile-look flooring; easy care
- Mini-fireplace on wall
- Wall-mounted electric fireplace excluded from sale
- Custom cabinetry — some with glass-front doors
- Rich granite tops provide endless counter space!
- Pullout organizers, recycle bin, built-in wine rack and glasses holder
- Tile backsplash, under-cab lighting and pantry closet
- Large tiered center island with pendant lights and seating for a large gathering
- Stainless appliances; including stove with double convention oven; refrigerator, microwave and under-counter dishwasher
- Hardwood flooring
- Wine fridge excluded from sale
- Open concept floor design—great for entertaining!
- Wide plank hardwood flooring
- Several large windows providing wooded views and natural light
- Huge vaults to ceiling with track lighting and ceiling fan
- Corner gas fireplace with tile front; wood display shelf—cozy while dining!
- Sliding glass door leads to front covered deck
Open Concept Great Room
- Cathedral vaulted ceiling with beams and ceiling fan
- 2-story stone-front wood-burning fireplace surrounded by large picture windows
- Sliding glass doors lead to wrap-around deck
- Open wood stair with carpet runner leads to upper level
- Solid surface vanity top; cosmetic seating area
- Wood-framed mirror with sconce lighting
- Tile flooring
- Spacious room offering wall closet with glass bi-fold doors; plus 2 additional closets and walk-in closet!!
- Large 3-panel front window
- Walks through to open dressing area with double sinks
- Updated and private!
- Pocket door enclosure
- Tile flooring with in-floor heat
- Vaulted ceiling with skylight
- Large 3-panel window plus door to access covered deck
- Corner jetted tub with companion window
- 3rd sink for the area is a pedestal sink with mirror above
- Walk-in tiled shower with glass door and rainfall shower head
- Warm, cozy carpeting
- Stunning view overlooks vaulted great room
- Built-in bookcase
- Skylight plus 2 large front windows
- Closet with bi-fold doors
- Frosted ceiling light
Bedroom #3 (Currently Office)
- Open half-wall that overlooks entry
- Built-in desk and work space
- Built-in bookcase with glass fronts and lower enclosed shelving
- Dome ceiling light
- Hall linen closet
- Vanity top with sink and wood-framed mirror
- Ceramic tub with tile surround and sliding glass privacy door
- Spacious; versatile for multiple activities at one time!
- Sliding glass doors to covered deck area
- Pool table & pool table light
- 3 large windows – for more natural light!
- Adjacent to large unfinished room that walks out to paver patio—Could be finished for additional bedroom or living area!
- Deck has stairs that walk down to paddock area
- Track lighting and wall sconce lights
- Bar has parquet wood flooring
- Under-stair storage closet
- Custom bar, corner cabinet & stools sold separately for $1,000
- Tile floors
- Shower insert with glass door
- Wood-framed mirror and wall inset medicine cabinet
- Den/Study—others have used this as their guest suite
- Mechanical room with 2nd furnace, AprilAire
- Laundry offering washer/dryer and laundry sink
- Storage Room is unfinished, but offers wood shelving—perfect for wine cellar
- Large unfinished area under addition; walks out to brick patio—could be extra living area or bedroom
Other Items of Interest
- Two furnaces, iron filter, furnace humidifier; pressure tank; propane fuel
- $900 annual association dues ($400 for road; $500 annually for upkeep)
- Cul-de-sac location on 5+ acre lot; secluded, wooded setting w/fenced paddock
- 2-car attached heated garage with floor drain
- 3-party shared well with “jet pump” pressure tank; private septic
- Invisible fencing and in-ground sprinkler for around the house
- Schools are Jefferson, Kellogg, and Century
- 2017 Taxes $4,300
Items Not Included with Sale
- Wall-mounted electric fireplace in sun room excluded
- Wine Fridge in kitchen excluded
- Custom bar, corner and stools available to purchase for $1,000
This information sheet is subject to errors and omissions. RE/MAX of Rochester, its agents and employees do not assume the responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.