Preparation, education, and of course, excitement, are all important steps in the home buying process. A great real estate agent will patiently guide you through each step, address your needs, and answer all of your questions to create a smooth and enjoyable path to home ownership. Below are some common questions we hear from prospective home buyers.
- Are there any benefits to renting vs. buying?
- Can I afford a new home?
- What are the first steps in the home buying process?
- What is involved in financing?
- What is a pre-approval? Does it make a difference?
- What kinds of home loans are there?
- I know I can afford to buy a home. What do I do now?
- How do I find a great real estate agent?
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the answers. Whether you’re a first time home buyer or a seasoned professional it’s an agent’s job to ask the right questions and get you the information that you need.
Have more questions? Don’t be afraid to drop us a line.